
I remember when I attended the University of Toronto, Scarborough campus ( for Neuroscience splty. ) that they had Accessibility help to offer students and I found out that Mohawk also offers this as an option.
http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/accessibility.html

They also offer e-Learning which is taking the course online. That would really help me cause I'd have a hard time traveling too often to class and I could work from home with the online course.
Also OSAP (student loan) offers accessibility assistance and grants for those with disabilities. I think I might look into the note takers offer as help, that might help a lot.
http://www.nipissingu.ca/departments/student-development-and-services/accessibility-services/bursaries-scholarships/Pages/OSAP-BSWD.aspx

Also there are only seven courses first semester and only six second semester, and they range between 2 or 3 hours, no more then that. Which in my opinion is pretty sweet. I think it would be best for me to have those courses spaced out one every day. That way I don't stack courses and build bad procrastination habits.
http://www.mohawkcollege.ca/media-entertainment-programs/creative-photography-still-motion-diploma/courses-overview-descriptions.html

Well I fell in love with Nikon so it seems like my idea to buy a Canon as my dream camera is out the window. Since I have to get a DSLR camera for school I'll have to look up Nikon models. Happy searching. I'm going to look into the Nikon D3200.

( on Pinterest; Henna Boinsari )By: Henna Boisari
No comments:
Post a Comment